Our licensed Child Care Centres are committed to providing positive, engaging and safe learning environments for children 0-13 years of age. We value a child’s family, community and caregivers as integral parts of this environment. Our qualified and trained educators strive to offer developmentally rich play and inquiry-based programming that expands on children’s interests and natural curiosity, with a strong emphasis on outdoor learning. Following the Ontario Ministry of Education’s Curriculum for the Early Years, “How Does Learning Happen?” and the philosophy that children are capable and competent, we offer many opportunities throughout the day for children of all ages to:
- Have input and make decisions about their environment
- Practice self-help skills in naturally occurring situations
- Practice social and problem-solving skills with their peers
- Be inquisitive and guide their learning experiences
- Practice fundamental movement and gross motor skills
- Develop an appreciation for the natural world
- Be inclusive and respectful of all cultural, linguistic, physical and mental abilities.
Licensed Child Care Services we offer are:
- Full day Centre-based Child Care for children ages 0 months to 13 years of age
- Before and After School Programs for children 4 to 13 years of age
- Full day Summer and School Holiday Programs
Licensed childcare spaces are available!
At locations across the district.